Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED – Blended Learning
The purpose of the Orange County American Red Cross Adult and Pediatric CPR/ AED program is to help participants recognize and respond appropriately to cardiac, breathing and first aid emergencies. The courses in this program teach skills that participants need to know to give immediate care to a suddenly injured or ill person until more advanced medical personnel arrive and take over. This program offers a choice of CPR and AED courses to meet the various training needs of a diverse audience.
What Is Blended Learning?
- Combination of online learning and in-person skills session
- Content equivalent to traditional course with less time spent in a classroom
- Individuals re-certifying can pre-test out of content they know
- Self-paced training can be completed around work responsibilities
- 2-year, OSHA-compliant certification
American Red Cross Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED Certified
*This course meets the CPR requirement for the California Teaching Credential
Must complete online blended learning course through the American Red Cross. To register, please click on the red button below and complete the online course. Online course completion certificate must be presented at the in-person skills portion of the class in order to participate.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AMERICAN RED CROSS BLENDED LEARNING PROGRAM RUNS BETWEEN 2 AND 5 HOURS. IT CAN BE DIVIDED UP OVER A NUMBER OF DAYS, OR TAKEN IN ONE SITTING. PLEASE ALLOW AMPLE TIME TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE.