Please refresh page for most current pool counts
ORCHARD HILLS VILLAGE II COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
Orchard Terrace (Twisted Oak) Pool Counts
Orchard Vista (Horseshoe) Pool
TEMPORARY FACILITY USE RULES
LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE
The following Temporary Facility Use Rules are intended to make Association facilities accessible to the membership while promoting good hygiene and proper physical distancing. Please understand that any public place where people are present includes an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and can lead to severe illness and death. Thus, please understand that ANYONE USING THIS FACILITY ASSUMES ALL RISKS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, EXPOSURE TO COVID-19! Also, please understand that the Association’s ability to keep its facilities open and to mitigate the risk related to COVID-19 is dependent upon everyone working together with social distancing and doing their part to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Any person using an Association facility is required to adhere to all of the rules contained herein, as well as existing rules that do not conflict.
- No person who is sick, has a fever or a confirmed case of COVID-19 may access an Association facility. Any person visiting a facility should wash their hands regularly and/or use sanitizer.
- Access to any Association facility is restricted to residents and their household only (unless authorized by the association, in writing and in advance).
- Any facility may be closed at any time, without notice. Residents are required to respect the instructions of any Association agents relating to when the facility is open or closed, as well as any instructions pertaining to proper hygiene or social distancing.
- Any portion of the facility that is closed (e.g., BBQ, play-structure, furnishings) may not be accessed or used at any time.
- All residents accessing the facility are required to bring either disposable sanitary wipes or similar cleaning materials to use on any surfaces in the facility that the resident intends to come into contact with (e.g. to disinfect a door handle before entry or to wipe down a chair). Residents are encouraged to wipe down equipment and/or furnishings both before and after each use as a courtesy to neighbors.
- Residents are required to maintain the minimum safe distance as currently required by the CDC between themselves and any other resident or group. Residents should be respectful of the sentiments of neighbors relating to physical distancing.
- The furnishings available within any facility have been placed in a manner to promote proper social distancing. Residents may not move or rearrange any furnishings in a manner that interferes with social distancing or that encourages larger groups. Only one family may occupy any seating station regardless of whether there is additional space available.
- Access to the bathroom at any facility is restricted to one household at a time. Please utilize the occupancy sign attached to the door.
- Only residents of Orchard Hills Village II Community Association are permitted to use the Association facilities. Identification is mandatory to show prior to entering the pool area.
- Swim instructors are prohibited.
- Orchard Terrace Pool capacity (Twisted Oak) will be limited to 50 residents. *subject to change
- Orchard Vista Pool capacity (Horseshoe) will be limited to 25 residents. *subject to change
- Orchard Terrace Spa and wader capacity (Twisted Oak) will be limited to 4 residents. *subject to change
- Orchard Vista Spa capacity (Twisted Oak) will be limited to 4 residents. *subject to change
- Face covering is required to enter the pool area and must be warn at all times.
- Violation of these rules is subject to enforcement in accordance with the Association’s standard enforcement policies, which may include fines and/or suspension of access privileges.
- Any person entering an Association facility assumes any and all risks of illness or injury associated with his or her access to a facility. Neither the Association nor any agent or staff member is responsible for any illness or injury suffered by any person as a result of accessing an Association facility.