Thank you for your interest in working for Premier Aquatics. Below you will find some very important “do’s” and “don’ts” about your interview process. Following these guidelines will help you have a fun and successful interview process, which will lead to a position with Premier Aquatics.
Remember, the goal of the interview is two-fold.
- We want you to shine. Follow these suggestions to look the best that you can.
- We want you to learn about what to expect when working for Premier Aquatics. The more you know, the better, and we want you to be informed before you join our team.
Keys to Success in an Interview
- Dress to Impress- There is nothing more important than your first impression when looking for a job. Generally speaking, you will taken more seriously if you look the part.
- Stay Distraction Free- Nothing is worse than a potential employee who is playing with their phone or keys, either before the interview or during the interview. Often times, we have people sit in our waiting room watching videos on their phone before an interview, which immediately tells us you aren’t taking the interview seriously.
- Come Prepared to Make Yourself Shine- An interview is your chance to convince our team that we need you. If you can’t show us who you are and why you belong on our team, then unfortunately, its likely you won’t be offered a position.
- Do Your Research on Premier Aquatics- We want people who are excited to be part of our company. Showing us you have done your research on us, shows us that you are excited about being part of what we are doing.
- Come Prepared with Questions- You need to show us that you are genuinely interested in a position with Premier Aquatics and if you don’t have any questions regarding the job and the company, it shows us that you aren’t really that interested.