Premier Aquatic Services
Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Last updated: January 26, 2016
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.swimoc.com website (the “Service”) operated by Premier Aquatic Services LLC. (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliancewith these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or usethe Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Premier Aquatic Services LLC. and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Premier Aquatic Services LLC..
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Premier Aquatic Services LLC..
Premier Aquatic Services LLC. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that Premier Aquatic Services LLC. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of California, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
Health and Safety Class Cancellation and Transfer Policy
- All registrations must be completed through the Premier Aquatics online registration system before the offered course time.
- For participants who request a drop and refund over 48 hours in advance of a course, refunds will be issued, however a $25.00 course change/cancellation fee will be assessed. Refunds are not available for cancellations made within 48 hours of the scheduled course time.
- Participants can transfer courses, but will be assessed a $25.00 course transfer fee. Once registered for a course, a transfer fee will be assessed to all changes to the initial registered course date/time. Transfers will be eligible for all participants up to 12 hours before the scheduled course meeting time. Participants needing to transfer within 12 hours of the scheduled course time will be required to pay a $45.00 course transfer fee ($85 for Lifeguard course participants).
- If a student fails to pass the necessary components to receive their desired health and safety certification, Premier will allow that student to repeat the failed course until success, at no cost to the student.
- No refunds will be given for attempted and failed courses.
- Failure to attend your registered course time will result in forfeiture of all registration fees. No credits will be issued for future courses.
- Failure to be present by the start of the registered course time will result in forfeit of all registration fees.
- Failure to complete necessary pre-course requirements (i.e. online blended learning course work, additional certifications, etc.) prior to the start of the scheduled course time will result in forfeiture of all registration fees.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at: