Welcome to the Parent Information page for potential employees of Premier Aquatics. We realize that a parent information page is not something you generally see or hear about with regards to employment, however at Premier Aquatics, we have found ourselves work more and more with teen team members, and our philosophy is “more is more”. Our hope is that the more information we can provide you, parents of our future employees, the better the experience will be for all. To learn more about why we provide so much information to parents about employment with Premier Aquatics, and why we require an in person Parent Orientation prior to our high school aged staff starting work, please CLICK HERE.
As you may already be aware, starting in the Fall of 2017, we began requiring that at least one parent or guardian of all high school aged employees attend an in person Parent Orientation. The goal for the parent orientation to educate parents about what we do here are Premier Aquatics, where we came from, and most importantly, what the expectations are on our new employees. Unfortunately, over the past few years, we have have had a few bad experiences with parents not respecting (or not understanding) the commitment that their children had made to the company. To avoid any confusion in the future, we instituted this mandatory orientation program.
Expectations of Employment
The expectations of employment at Premier Aquatics are very similar to that of any other job that your child could choose. While we are aware of the fact that for most of our high school aged staff, we are their first job, we still hold them to a very high standard. This standard helps Premier Aquatics stay at the top of the lifeguard service industry, and prepares our new staff for a successful future in the workforce.
Below you will find a few bullet points on what the standard expectations include.
- Staff commits to a standard schedule which is updated quarterly.
- Staff will find coverage for shifts that they cannot work.
- Staff is expected to work a minimum of 2 shifts per week.
- Staff will work shifts that range from 3 hours to 8 hours, depending on age restrictions and availability.
- Staff will request days off at least 2 weeks in advance. The earlier the request is submitted, the more likely it will be approved.
- Staff will receive raises based on points earned through our Staff Incentive Program.
- Staff is paid every 2 weeks and will be employed as a W2 employee.
Should you have any questions about anything on this page, or questions about employment with Premier Aquatics, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 949-716-3333.