Welcome! Effective June 24th, 2021, all Lincoln pools are operating without a capacity system or reservation. Umbrellas and loungers are provided at every location, however, quantity is limited and is reserved on a first-come-first-served basis. Residents are welcome to bring their own chairs. Residents are only permitted to visit community pools within their district, therefore, an address and ID are required at sign-in.
GENERAL SWIMMING POOL RULES AND REGULATIONS RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Be advised that the rules and regulations outlined below and posted at Lincoln Military Housing (LMH) Swimming Pool Complexes and subjected to change, without notice: if management deems necessary to safeguard residents and services provided. Additionally, LMH reserves refusal of admittance or requests of residents who fail to comply with the below rules or regulations.
- Resident(s) will be allowed admittance to LMH housing community pools while the facilities are officially open and a lifeguard is on duty.
- LPC Pendleton Quantico PM, Inc. and Camp Pendleton & Quantico Housing, LLC assume no liability for injuries or damages arising or resulting from use of the swimming pool complex unless due to the willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of such parties. Due to the strenuous nature of some pool-related activities, the participant is advised to consult his/her physician concerning fitness to participate. All pool-related activities present certain inherent risks and hazards which the participant assumes.
- All patrons who enter the swimming pool complex shall be required to present a valid military ID card or military dependent ID card. Each patron will be required to sign in and out on the log – No Exceptions.
- Patrons shall observe all rules and regulations posted throughout the swimming pool complex and rules and requests made by lifesaving personnel or Lincoln Management team members. Pool rules are subject to change with or without notice to residents at the discretion of Lincoln Military Housing management and all lifesaving personnel.
- No children will be allowed in the swimming pool complex without adult supervision (18 years or older). Children under the age of 14 and non-swimmers (regardless of age) shall not be permitted to use the swimming pool unless accompanied by a responsible adult age 18 or older in a bathing suit. Parents or guardians are responsible for their children and should not permit them to enter the swimming pool area regardless of age if they are not competent swimmers.
- The lifeguard on duty will call periodic safety breaks from the swimming pool. A lifeguard’s safety break will not begin until all bathers have exited the swimming pool. Bathers may not re-enter the swimming pool until the lifeguard has returned to the guard station and has blown the whistle to indicate that bathers may resume swim activities. Anyone found near the pool edge or in the swimming pool during a lifeguard’s safety break may require to leave the pool area. All patrons must leave the pool area during the lifeguard lunch break if no other lifeguard is present.
- Running, diving or rough play in the swimming pool complex, except supervised water sports is strictly prohibited. Any person within the swimming pool complex that behaves in such a manner as to jeopardize the safety and health of himself/herself or others, or uses abusive or profane language, shall be subject to expulsion from the swimming pool complex.
- Any person under (or suspected of being under) the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted in the swimming pool complex.
- Consumption of food and/or beverages is permitted only at the tables situated away from the swimming pool. All waste papers must be deposited in designated receptacles.
- No tobacco products (smoke or smokeless), glass containers or alcoholic beverages are permitted in the swimming pool complex. No vaping products of any kind are permitted on the pool deck. All smoking or smokeless products must be used a minimum of fifty (50) feet away from any pool entrance or pool gate.
- Animals, apart from service animals with government documentation, are strictly prohibited from the swimming pool complexes.
- Swimming pool complexes is for the exclusive use of LMH housing residents; per current guidelines, LMH nonresidents cannot be accommodated at this time.
- Management is not responsible for stolen or lost articles. Any items left unattended will be removed by Management.
- Anyone found defacing or damaging any part of the swimming pool complexes, including all adjoining areas, is subject to disciplinary action and will be held financially responsible. Removal of the pool furniture or rescue equipment will be considered theft.
- Children under the age of 6 or non-swimmers (regardless of age) must have a responsible adult age 18 or older in the water with them and within an arm’s length unless the child is wearing a US Coast Guard Life Jacket. Swim complexes cannot provide US Coast Guard life jackets.
- Swim diapers are required for all children who are not toilet- trained: no exceptions. Complexes cannot provide swim diapers.
- Pool umbrellas are not to be moved from the position they are
RELEASE OF LIABILITY: In consideration for being permitted by LPC Pendleton Quantico PM, Inc. and Camp Pendleton & Quantico Housing, LLC to use the Swimming Pool Complex, I hereby waive, release and discharge any and all damages for personal injury, death, or property damage which I may have, or which may hereafter accrue to me, as a result of use of the Swimming Pool Complex. This release is intended to discharge, in advance, LPC Pendleton