Please refresh page for most current pool counts
Emergency COVID-19 Opening of the Pool:
The Laguna Altura Board of Directors held a general session conference call to discuss reopening of the pools for resident use and to adopt temporary rules for facility use. After extensive review, deliberation, and consultation with legal counsel for the association, and in light of guidance from the state, county and/or city, the Board of Directors unanimously voted to reopen the association’s pool facility and adopt new temporary rules regarding usage. The pool is scheduled to open tomorrow, July 4th, 2020 and the pool hours will be from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. and will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
The following rules are intended to make the Association facilities accessible to the membership while promoting good hygiene and proper social distancing. Please understand that the risk of infection associated with COVID-19 is an unknown and, while the Association is taking precautions to minimize the risk, there is no way for the risk to be completely eliminated. USE OF THIS ASSOCIATION FACILITY IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Also, please understand that the Association’s ability to keep its facilities open and to mitigate the risk related to COVID-19 is dependent upon everyone working together with social distancing and doing their part to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- Here is link to view the live occupancy status. This is live time, check this website prior to heading to the pool. The max capacity is 50 people at any given time. https://swimoc.com/covid-pools/laguna-altura/
- We ask that you be considerate to your neighbor and not stay the entire day. Recommend time at the pool is between 1.5 – 2 hours.
- Access to the pool is restricted to residents only. Guests, parties, and gatherings are prohibited.
- Pool furniture will be placed in a manner to promote proper social distancing and may not be moved.
- There will be reduced occupancy limits at each pool.
- Restroom access will be limited to 1 person or household at a time.
- The spa will remain closed.
- Wader pool is limited to 1 person or household per corner at a time.
- Residents will be required to practice social distancing, follow CDC recommendations, bring disposable disinfectant wipes or similar cleaning materials for surfaces they intend to come into contact with, and use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- No person who is experiencing symptoms of illness, that has a fever or a confirmed case of COVID-19 shall enter into the facilities.
- Residents are required to wipe down their areas prior to leaving.
- Residents are required to bring their own sanitizer.
- No food or drinks will be allowed. Water is permitted. BBQ will not be available for use. No coolers will be allowed.
- There will be one (1) designated entrance and one (1) designated exit, signs will be posted.
- Temporary pool hours will be 11 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Facility may be closed at any time, without notice. Residents are required to respect the instructions of any Association agents relating to when the facility is open or closed, as well as any instructions pertaining to proper hygiene or social distancing.
- Residents are required to maintain the minimum safe distance as currently required by the CDC between themselves and any other resident or group. Residents should be respectful of the sentiments of neighbors relating to social distancing.
Any person entering an Association facility assumes any and all risks of illness or injury associated with his or her access to a facility. Neither the Association nor any agent or staff member is responsible for any illness or injury suffered by any person, as a result of, accessing an Association facility. As we move forward, please continue to follow social distancing guidelines. The Laguna Altura Board of Directors will continue to monitor and assess all operations and all relevant developments in the COVID-19 pandemic. For updates and more information, please visit cityofirvine.org/covid19.