The following new rules and procedures for recreational swim participants are effective immediately:
- All families and lap swim patrons entering the facility MUST get their temperature checked by a staff member with our non-contact thermometers. Any temperature reading of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed in the facility. We suggest that you take your temperature first before playing at the pool to avoid over heating from the sun and activities.
- You MUST social distance from other families and lap swimmers while at the facility. Please DO NOT move the patio furniture out of their designated areas. Patio furniture is put in place to comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- When moving throughout the facility to different areas and to use the restrooms, patrons are required to wear a mask.
- Please be mindful of social distancing when using the splash pad and lap pool.
- There is absolutely no alcohol or glass allowed in the facility.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- All children under the age of 3 must wear a nylon swim diaper on top of a disposable swim diaper.
Failure to adhere to these rules may result in denied access to the facility.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 949-716-3333.